So I was just realizing it's been a crazy long time since I last posted. I have been soo crazy busy lately it is not even funny! So what has been happening in my life? well I will tell you
1. I finished up living in old farm for the summer and moved home for a few days until I could move into my new apartment at Continental ( which is pretty good, my roommates are cool and our apartment is pretty nice, but the apartment is horrible, I thought old farm parking was bad, but it's not!)
2. I Started school a few days after moving into my new apartment. This has been pretty enjoyable because my classes actually mean something to me, I don't feel like I am wasting my time, but it is a lot of work, and observations and lesson plans and such.
3. One of my roommates from the past 2 years plus I went to high school with her, left a few days after school started to China, with Sadie another friend. They went to teach english to kids, I'll be doing the same thing in Ukraine next semester. They seem to be having a good time. She gets back 4 days after christmas
4. The end of my first week of school Brooke (another one of my old roommates for the past 2 years) headed back home to North Dakota, until she left on her mission.
5. So between homework and working and school, I had a few important people leave on missions.
One missionary was my little brother (he would disagree with me because he's taller than me) He left on September 23rd to head to the Philippines Cebu mission speaking cebuano. He is currently in the Provo MTC. So I was at home a lot lately spending time with him and hearing his talk at church and watching him get set apart. I didn't go to the MTC though since it is curb-side drop-off. So far from what he has said, he is doing pretty good with just a few rough days.
Another missionary was my friend from high school and my room roommate for the past 2 years at college. Her name is Jennie Adams. She like my brother Troy is also going to the Philippines, and entered the provo MTC on September 23rd as well. Only she is going to the Bacolod mission and speaking Tagolog. I think she is also doing well.
The last missionary I know was also my roommate for the past 2 years and left to the provo MTC on September 23rd as well. Her name is Brooke Deem and she is actually going to the Argentina Mendoza mission. She will be speaking Spanish. I don't know how she is doing though.
I know all these missionaries will be amazing! I hope they all do okay while they are away from home.
So this is what I have been up to recently it is great fun, and time is just speeding by like crazy! Hopefully I'll be better with updates from now on.
5 days ago