Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break!

So it was spring break this week, and I regret to inform that it was yet again another lame one! Just the same as last year, well not just the same, I did a few monumental things this break, or not you decide.

First off on Saturday I was chilling at work and I was on break, when my phone started ringing and it was my mother, she called to tell me that my little brother Troy was giving a talk in his singles ward sacrament meeting the next day. Sacrament was at 9 for him and it was also daylight savings time so in a way it was really 8:00. I decided since I was going to go home anyway, that I would go hear him speak, but the question was if I went home late after work on saturday or really early sunday morning. I chose to go home on Saturday, I had all my stuff together and was on the road by 11:30 p.m. and arrived safely at my house at 12:30 a.m. It was great. Anyway and my brother did an awesome job on his talk!

Then on Monday I had the opportunity to go all the way inside a temple for the second time in my life, I went to the Draper temple open house with my roommates, Jennie, Maddie, Nicole, and Brooke, and our friends Nathan and Spencer. The temple was absolutely gorgeous and amazing I'm glad that I went. That evening I went with my parents and Troy to a musical in Salt Lake it was called My School Musical, it was a spoof on high school musical and it was hillarious! We also rode the frontrunner which was way fun!

On Tuesday, my brother-in-law Jon was kind enough to take me to a shooting range so I could practice shooting because I have to take Hunters safety for a class next week. I also haven't really shot before so I needed to learn. I thought shooting was pretty fun, then the rest of the day and wednesday as well I didn't really do anyhing but I did work on a 1,000 piece puzzle, it was pretty fun!

Then on Thursday I came back to Logan so I could work the rest of the week, and that was basically my spring break! So I guess it wasn't too shabby!

3 comments:

Troy said...

Hey Annie I thought you thought My School Musical was lame. So why are you calling it hillarious? Oh and thanks for saying my talk was good, even though you probably are just saying that.

Cute Family said...

I didn't even know you had a blog..... cute!

Nick and Stacey said...

You are funny! I already told you this, but I like that you have a blog, I like your innocent posts, not trying to impress anyone, just being you! I Love You! Good luck talking to that Bio Teacher! Maybe he will just pass you just because you got up enough courage to go talk to him!