Wednesday, October 21, 2009

7 Things

The 7 things I hate the most.... about my alarm.

Yes My alram tune is actaully currently the song "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus. Yes that's right a song by Miley Cyrus and the ironic thing is she bugs me and I hate her voice it just sounds like she has a retainer in and it's annoying. Not that everyone who has to wear a retainer is annoying. no, it's just her. However although I dislike her and many things about her I Can't help but love some of her songs like "The Climb" and "'7 Things". I just wish someone else sang these songs Anyway my post is not about Miley Cyrus. It's about her song and the irony of it being my alarm clock.

So her song is about the 7 things she hates about this boy in her life. Everytime my alarm goes off and I hear Miley singing the "7 things" I can't help to think while she is singing about a guy I am thinking about the 7 things I hate about my alarm so with that being said...

1. Sometimes a good dream is disrupted

2. I have to wake up and I am still tired

3. I have to go to school

4. I have to leave my nice warm bed and go out to the starting to get cold weather

5. I have to walk up the hill up to campus

6. I have to get ready

7. And the 7th thing I hate the most about my alarm is that I don't want to get out of bed but.. I have to unless I want to fail at life and school.

The only thing is I'm sure that the list does not end at 7. However at the end of the song she says the 7 things she like so maybe I should try that, but I don't know if I could find 7 things I like about my alarm. I mean honestly, who could?

5 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Wow Annie...bad day? I don't think I have ever heard you talk so angry.....#1 That your alarm plays 7 things...which is a song you like...there I helped you get started! Love You, you are too funny!

Cute Family said...

I don't think I have ever heard that song. I don't think that I like anything about my alarm clock either....

Annie said...

oh wait! your right Stacey there is something I like about my alarm clock, it's my phone which I love so I can call and text people! And Holly I bet you have heard the song before you just don't recognize it's name

Nick said...

Annie, you don't have to keep pretending to dislike Miley. You're old enough now to make your own decisions and not worry about people mistaking you for a 5th grader due to your vertical disability. Just own the fact that you have 23 Hannah Montana shirts hidden in the back of your closet inside a Hannah Montana backpack. I am okay with the fact that I am fat, annoying, and ridiculously awesome. Jon is okay with the fact he has boyfriends and they go play in the mountains together (sound like a movie I once heard of, hmmm). And your dad is okay with the fact that if you asked ANYONE that has ever met him the would most definately describe him as insane. Maybe it's a guy thing.

Jay said...

HEY I didn't know you had a blog? maybe we are not as tight as I thought, by the way, Miley's party in the USA song is pretty awesome, If you thought the climb one was annoying, give this one a try for a few days!!!