Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm a survivor!

That's right! I did it! I lived through the fall 2009 semester at Utah State University! I also did pretty well... I think! I only have 2 known grades which are A-'s! Woohoo! Now the rest of my grades I will wait... and wait... and wait.... patiently for the results. Anyway I was proud of myself for making it through this semester! At times it was a real challenge! No worries though I came out of this semester being able to:
give first aid
be a pro at editing papers and any grammar important things
teach children physical education
teach children music
guide children
and tell some great stories!
or at least those were the things I was supposed to learn.

Now... I will not have to endure another painful final week for a whole year being as I will not be attending school next semester and opting for a crazy excursion to Russia! It will be soo fun to go teach english to children!! but... no worries Utah State and Logan, I will make an appearance once more in August to finish up my last 3 semesters of college! I feel some exciting things coming up in my life and I feel so relieved right now as well!

2 comments:

Cute Family said...

I am so proud of you for sticking with it and getting your education in! It is going to pay off immensely in your future!

Nick said...

You da bomb! Is that still cool to say? Don't forget you also learned how much you hate your alarm clock.