Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day!!

It's so wonderful we have a day to celebrate our mothers! Because mom's do a lot for us! My mom has especially done a lot for me! I love her soo much! Here's a few of many things she has done for me

1. she's given me life!
2. When I was sick in the middle of the night she helped me feel better
3. she's given me food to eat
4. when I had hard times in school she was there to help solve my problems even if it meant fighting with my teachers to get a grade I deserved
5. For my 18th birthday I thought I shouldn't make a big deal out of it, she gave me a surprise party
6. when I failed my first semester of college, she loved me anyway and understood that I would try harder
7. when I've had car problems she was the first to help
8. She's always listened to me
9. in everything I've ever wanted to do she has supported me and helped me
10. when I was coming to Russia, and was nervous and stressed trying to get ready to come, she still helped even when I got angry

but not only has my mom done many things for me, she has also taught me a lot

1. she's been an example to me and taught me the gospel even from when I was born
2. she taught me the importance of service to others as she has always tried to serve our family and neighbors
3. she's taught me how to save money
4. she's taught me how to love unconditionally
5. she's taught me honesty
6. she's taught me to be faithful
7. she's taught me to be independent!

I love my mom soo much and I hope that when I have my own family and children that I can be as good of a mom as she has been to me throughout my life! I love you mom!

1 comment:

Loves said...

What a nice daughter you are. I love you so much. You have brought me much joy. I hope your whole life is an amazing adventure.
Lucky Me I have the greatest Kid's.