Saturday, April 17, 2010

How to escape a locked apartment!

Ok so during my stay here in Russia I've had quite a few funny experiences, so I've decided that I'm going to write a best-selling book about it. Then when it's such a big hit and I'm practically begged to make it into a movie, I will direct and produce one of the best comedies of all time. So just a heads up you should be looking forward to reading the best comedy followed by watching the best comedy, called"How to escape a locked apartment" although I have to give credit to Tianna for the title! I'm just saying I'm pretty special to end up in all the circumstances I've been in! I'll give you a few experiences to be viewed in this video, metros, school guards and some tragic times being locked in an apartment, I mean if you want more details, You'll just have to buy the book when I publish it. Okay so maybe this wont really happen I'm just saying the media should write more movies about average daily life occurences, I'm sure I would laugh!

No comments: