Friday, November 1, 2013

#1 I am grateful for Russia.... and Mitchell!

So it is officially gratitude month! Let me tell you I have soo much to be grateful for.... I will begin today with gratitude for Russia and the people that I met there. We had a Russian reunion today and ate Russian food, I made a Russian salad, and it turned out pretty good, I was super excited! Anyway, it's been way too long since I have had Russian food and seen my friends I met through Russia, actually it's been more that 3 years. That's an insane amount of time. I miss Russia and all those fun people. As I was thinking about Russia, I realized how much it taught me. I learned how people are the same no matter where you are, even though we have cultural differences. I learned patience, and I learned how much I love kids, and I learned how much I love traveling. I really learned to love to travel... so much, that I'm desperately looking for a way to travel this summer. I don't know where, or how long, but I will travel this summer... somewhere. But anyway I will say that because of Russia and the experiences that I had there, I am who I am today, and I will always love my friends I met in Russia.


From tonight, it was a semi halloween party, and we all wore red without talking to each other, i took my popcorn costume off!

 
Red Square!



So grateful for these Students! Mark, Sergey, Daniel, and Lena!



I love Sharma!!

In any case it's obvious of my love and gratitude for sharma!!

And of course I can't forget to be grateful for my oldest nephew who is now 9!
9 reasons I am grateful for Mitchell

1. He makes me laugh
2. He never ceases to amaze me at his intelligence
3. He's such a good example for his 3 siblings and me too!
4. He's the first Nephew I ever had.
5. He tells awesome jokes
6. He plays awesome baseball
7. He's great at the drums!
8. A year ago he made an awesome decision to be baptized!
9. He's Mitchell

 

No comments: