Saturday, December 26, 2009

I've waited my whole life and finally I've found....

...my prince charming! yes, that is right, this christmas Santa finally brought me what every girl dreams of there whole entire life, and I woke up only to find my prince charming waiting for me. One could only imagine the excitement and joy to find that their quest to find their prince charming had finally been put to an end, now I must admit my prince charming did not look much like a prince at first, he was actually disguised as a.....

Frog
But the best part was that (now I know what you are thinking but it did not happen) I did not have to lose my VL. That is right I did not even have to kiss a frog for him to become a prince. However, I did have to put in effort for his transition into a prince. I had to add a bit of water, and then patiently wait for 72 hours, for him to be a full grown
prince
So I know that you can't tell how handsome this prince is from the picture, but that might be partly because he is not fully grown, he still has another 17 hourss until it has been the full 72 hours, but the point is, my prince charming is finally here!




1 comment:

Mickelle said...

That is awesome Annie Love. I think I might need one :)