Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009... a year in review!

Well, 2009 has come and gone. Quickly too I might add so right now is as good as any to reflect upon this year and think about what has happened and what I have accomplished in this year of 2009. So here goes it

JANUARY
  • I started my 4th semester of college
  • Barrack Obama became president
  • spent an hour one day trying to get my car door to shut after I opened it

FEBRUARY

  • The Steelers won the superbowl (not that I really care)
  • I participated in a spelling Bee on campus (I didn't win)
  • my sister had jaw surgery
  • I built mouses out of owl pellets in my living with wildlife class
  • I went to a meeting about ILP, which first started my thoughts of going to Ukraine
  • I went to my 1st and only USU hockey game, it was against the "U" and we creamed them

MARCH

  • had spring break
  • went to the draper temple open house
  • saw a play musical spoof on high school musical in salt lake
  • it was my parents 30th anniversary
  • cleaned the sink at Angie's with my living with wildlife professor and some kids in my class
  • trained for self-checkout at Maceys
  • Attended hunters safety
  • Attended draper temple dedication via satellite

APRIL

  • I finished my CIL's
  • my little brother got in a car accident but was fine

MAY

  • Finished the semester of school
  • Moved out of old farm D1 and into Old Farm O3
  • got a raise at work
  • went to Johnny's farewell and he left on his mission
  • Took sign language online
  • I became FHE coordinator for the summer
  • went to CJ's farewell

JUNE

  • locked myself out of my apartment
  • CJ left on his mission
  • went to Jackson Hole with the fam
  • Troy got his mission call to the Phillipines
  • Michael Jackson died
  • I broke my camera

JULY

  • Brooke and Jennie got their mission calls
  • I met Elder Perry at Macey's
  • went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house
  • went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6
  • got a new phone
  • got family pictures
  • applied to the ILP program
  • got accepted into the ELED program

AUGUST

  • Stayed up for over 24 hours the first time ever
  • moved home for a few days only to
  • move into continental
  • attended the oquirrh mountain temple dedication via sattellite
  • started my 3rd year 5th semester of college
  • helped catch a moth in the middle of the night

SEPTEMBER

  • bought a new laptop
  • Troy left on his mission
  • Jennie left on her mission
  • Brooke left on her mission
  • had the first snowfall of the season

OCTOBER

  • got deathly sick for like a week
  • Grant got home from his mission
  • was a gangster for halloween

NOVEMBER

  • blew out 2 tires on my car by hitting a curb
  • turned 21
  • Noah Joseph Jasperson was born
  • kasi porter got married
  • found out I was going to Russia instead of Ukraine

DECEMBER

  • finished out the semester at college
  • moved back home
  • Maddie came home from China
  • had my ILP training
  • started working at the clearfield maceys
  • enjoyed christmas with my family and talked to Troy

Anyway so how do I remember all of that, actually most of it I didn't but luckily I write in my journal often so I could remember

And why did I spend soo much time writing this post? Mainly because I'm bored

well now it's time to see what 2010 will bring us. Happy New Year


3 comments:

Cute Family said...

That is so awesome that you write this stuff down and keep a journal. It is so important, and yet I don't do it. I guess my blog and facebook are my journals. Happy New Year little SIS!!!

Name = Spencer Hansen said...

I'm offended that you left out our first kiss.

I thought that was a big deal ... Guess not.

Nick and Stacey said...

Its nice to see who is important in your life.......Troy left...Jenny Left......Oh but the ever so most important......the one who got you through Logan? It hasnt been that long, and you already forgot! Whatever Annie...Whatever!
Oh yeah and what about Spencer.(see above comment).I guess him and me are not big on your lists!