Monday, January 25, 2010

It's coming!

My departure to the land of Moscow Russia is quickly approaching!!! Ahhh!!! My mind is going a million miles an hour trying to think of and remember all the things I need to take to Russia! It will be good though. I'm sure I will love it once I get past the first few days. I am to start my journey at 10:38 a.m. on Thursday January 28, 2010 when I will fly from salt lake city to Chicago. Then I will board another plane taking me to Dusseldorf, Germany. Then onto a 3rd and final plane to Moscow Russia. I will arrive there on January 29, 2010 at approximately 8:30 a.m. Then will begin my adventure.

Now if I can just stop those dreams of forgetting something or missing my fllight that would be just great! If not it's ok! Things will be good!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Good Luck Annie. I will really miss seeing you all the time.....oh wait. Your blog background makes me want to play checkers. Russia will be cool. I am sure you're stressed out but what a cool thing to do. Being somewhere else will give a whole new perspective on life (in a good way). Lastly you need to learn how to do that cool Russian dance where they squat down with there arms folder and then jump in the air and dressing in those killer hats. Seriously. I expect a performance.

Naunie Adams said...

Annie, Have a great time in Russia. I hope you enjoy your adventure. Love, Naunie Adams