Monday, January 11, 2010

Once upon a time...

there was a girl who decided to go to Moscow Russia with ILP. Supposedly her adventure was to begin on Janary 29th 2010. Now after calculating this, this means this was to begin in just 18 days! That's right 18 days! But.... there was one dilemma, the program had not purchased the tickets to go to Russia yet! Did they not realize I was to quit my life in just 18 days and not even have a seat on a plane to Russia! It sort of stressed her out. She had waited patiently daily!!

Then it dawned on her that her fellow classmates were beginning a new semester, and you may think that watching boys meet world all day sounds a lot better than going to college!! But actually it's not! There is no feeling of accomplishment, no meaning to life. Why am I not joining my classmates at school today! I belong there! I don't want to go to Russia anymore! The thought makes me nervous, and stressed especially since currently I don't even have a way to Russia!!!

Ok, I feel better now, I just had to get that out, but I still miss school, even though I thought I would never say it.

1 comment:

Mickelle said...

Boy Meets World makes me happy. That is all... You will be good :) I'm only a little jealous!