Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The return to blogging!

I've been thinking about how I miss blogging, and have wanted to post for a while, but couldn't think of anything worth writing and today in my language arts methods course, we did a quick-write, on our favorite writing, and well this (blogging) happens to be one of my faves. So I decided today was the day to come back to the blogging world. I still had no topic in mind, but as my 3 hour methods class went on we talked about poetry and we wrote some poems. So I decided I would include mine. Enjoy! And just remember this is a methods course for ELED majors!

The important thing about food 
is that it is yummy!
It is true that it makes you gain weight,
causes you to exercise, sometimes it smells weird, 
and sometimes it makes you sick.
But, 
the important thing about food
is that it is yummy!

The important thing about games
is that they are really fun!
It is true that it can become competitive, 
and you might be slaughtered, 
and you might get bored and never finish a game.
But,
the important thing about games 
is that they are really fun!

2 comments:

Grandma Mary Ann said...

You are a very thoughtful poem writer. Welcome back to blogging.

Troy said...

Sweet!!! Katrina and I have talked about starting a blog, but we haven't really put that to action... Not to mention we don't really have internet access at home...